• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Rickson’s B-15C with a Talon zipper?

FreddyF9

Hello everyone,

I was about to buy a Buzz Rickson’s B-15C (a blue one) when I noticed that, despite the tags seemingly confirming it as a legit Buzz, it has a Talon zipper. Searching around the web, I was able to find many pictures of Buzz B-15Cs with Crown zippers but none with a Talon one.

Do you guys have ever seen one of those jackets with a Talon? Maybe it’s just an older model but I’m starting to doubt that it’s a legit Buzz Rickson’s…

Thank you!

Dany McDonald

An older Buzz Pritzker or A Turner B-15C, before they were using their own Crown repros. I am focussing on very old Buzz and Mccoy jackets and I find them really interesting as they did use NOS hardware among other things.

FreddyF9

An older Buzz Pritzker or A Turner B-15C, before they were using their own Crown repros. I am focussing on very old Buzz and Mccoy jackets and I find them really interesting as they did use NOS hardware among other things.
It could be, but the number on the label started with BR. I believe that the older versions started with M

FreddyF9

I was able to find the seller on instagram, this is the jacket: