• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson P-41 pants

xontros85

Hi all !
Does anyone own one of them ?
Looks great but I’m worry about the sizing coz lately I’m a bit confused with there pants …
I own many of them ..use to take w36 but I have some w34 which fit me
Bought the n1 deck pants in my usual size 36 but was tight and I sizes up
Same with the usn hbt white pants (size38)
The 1948 hbt pants in xl

BUT my monkey pants (p44) in w34 fits me well
Gain some weight lately and think that w36 is more suitable for me thou

Long story short..I read somewhere that the p-41 is similar to p-44

Is there anyone with the same sizes to help me ?
Thanks in advance

Shanghai-Mayne

I have not bought any pants from Bronson , one reason is , other brand provide better choice. Another reason is, not sure about their size chart.

xontros85

I have not bought any pants from Bronson , one reason is , other brand provide better choice. Another reason is, not sure about their size chart.
There size chart and their size lately are quite confusing
Pants are really “off” lately
I have from 34 to 38!
Their denim smock also was a mess..bought my regular 44 and was like a European 3xl ..I’m 1.90 and 88kg and was like a blanket on me
What are the “other brands” that u r talking about ?

coolhandluke

If you have three pairs of pants from Bronson that fit you well, just look at the size chart for the P-41's and purchase the size with the measurements that best match your pants that fit (compare the size charts on all four products). I purchased a 32 and they were pretty much true to size IMO.

Last edited: