• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson mfg watch cap

AHP91

Anyone own the Bronson Navy/ Air Force watch caps? I mostly like their products. I was thinking of adding these to the cart but saw one post where it seems the hat didn’t hold up to wear. Thanks

coolhandluke

Honestly, I think At the Front makes a nicer one. I’d go with that.

The ATF cap is definitely the nicer of the two. However, on my size 7 - 7 1/8 head, it's deep enough that it covers my ears when the Bronson does not. Because of that, the Bronson one looks a bit better on someone that has a smaller head like me. I still want to give the MASH version a try as well.

Here's how the USN and USAF watch caps from Bronson fit on me. Unfortunately I don't have a photo of the ATF USN cap.

20231226_184657.jpg

20240216_185034.jpg

Last edited:

Cocker

I own both of them, the USN and USAAF ones. Can't really speak about historical accuracy, but they are well-made and keep my noggin warm in the winter.

Contrary to @coolhandluke , the USN one covers my ears, though. I don't know if they changed their model?