• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Acme Depot Website?

Lorenzo_l

Thanks for all the kind and encouraging words. I do appreciate it. Prior to Saint-ex, someone else I've known personally for many years offered to host the site, so I'm going to be pursuing that offer. Stay tuned...

That's great news, Marc. Thanks for agreeing to keep the site going. It is an invaluable resource.

MarcW

I want to let you all know that as of today the Acme Depot site has a new home and is live. John Chapman offered to host it on his Good Wear site. I've known John for about 25 years, and well before he started making jackets, so this is a genuinely friendly gesture on his part and I'm glad to be able to collaborate with him. I took out all the repro assessment content (wouldn't be nice to have competitor info on his site, and it's all old anyway) and I made a few other small mods. The site is forwarded so you can still enter acmedepot.com into a browser to get to it, and John is also going to put a link on his site. (If acmedepot.com does not bring up the site, you may need to clear your browser history.)

Thanks again for your continued interest. So much appreciated!

Marc