• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero 18775 , from (the) Real Simons

Shanghai-Mayne

I found on a social media account, it’s owner provide leather patch

IMG_8507.jpeg

Shanghai-Mayne

As I mentioned, I paid 72 dollars for the jacket (Shipping included), overall I think there is no way, I can find a better L-2B with a price for 72 dollars.
Fabric Contain :
Out shell : 100% Nylon (it’s 2/2 twill , like the original, what’s various is the fabric lack chemical treat on the original fabric )
Liner: 65% Rayon 35% Wool , (all I can say is, when I touched the liner, it feels like good quality rayon fabric)
Knits: 100% Wool

IMG_2212.jpeg
IMG_2210.jpegIMG_2209.jpegIMG_2208.jpeg

Main zipper is Ideal zip with cotton tape. It is not as good as Waldes , but it’s certainly better than those mystery (so called) Talon zip.

IMG_2213.jpeg

IMG_2211.jpeg

And the USAF meat ball was placed on correct position.

IMG_2214.jpeg

denny@aero

Maybe you guys don't know this but that light jacket is natural leather and it will not stay like that.

Natural leather changes and darkens dramatically from UV (sun) exposure (yes it actually gets a suntan) and from wear. It's the same as old school baseball gloves.

Here's a used/aged natural leather jacket which started as that colour above...

6ARtXvI.jpg
Here's an Aero Jean jacket in Natural "unfinished " Horsehide.

leper-colony

Many thanks. The issue I have is that I am presented with one page and the option to proceed to the next to view more products but in order to do so it requires registration and for that they want a mobile phone number. I really don't want to divulge that as I really don't know where the data will end up. An email account for registration is one thing but mobile phone number is something else.
Make a google phone #?