• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

55J14 original. Im curious, what would you pay?

Thomas Koehle

I'd pay up to 600.- bucks having in mind that except a thorough clean i'd not change a thing on this beauty

if i'd decide to restore the details i'd handle those expenses separately and still even 600.- + 300.- resto would be a cool price for this jacket in restored condition

Last edited:

Erwin

Cool jacket but I'll pay max 300 - sorry Folks. Don't get me wrong, but the only one reason for this is fact, that for mentioned by me price you could have this one ;)
1000003748.jpg

1000003749.jpg

1000003750.jpg

1000003751.jpg

if you know where to look for, and have fast enough finger to press buy it now button.

Great G1 Brett, a bit minor work and it would be a great jacket, definitely not boring - even when not patched ;)

Brettafett

I dont like patched jackets myself ;) And stitch holes from removed patches are a deal breaker for me.
Each to their own.

Thing is, Fosters dont really work great with my body type. Tried a few.
One has to find the contracts that work for you, and even then, some fit better than others.

Erwin

This is wise comment regarding the fit, now I have also some personal preference for WW2 and 50's jackets.But even jackets from the exact same contract and in the same size can be a bit different regarding the fit, what really surprised me a lot. One more time congrats, this G1 is cool!

Pilot

Nice Foster, is the mouton in two pieces?.. or is it the photo only?
Whats the size and price please?

blackrat2

I think it looks nice as it is,possibly do the knits but as it is, they still look serviceable

I would want the right zipper that’s for sure but as for the leather I think it looks great as it is, every burnish and mark tells a story
I certainly feel your pain ref fit though Brett, if it’s not right then don’t matter how you pull it around and layer under it, it’s just not going to be right and certainly like Burt having seen you post up some cracking jackets I know you’ve sold them on if not right

Members online

Latest posts