• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would someone please lend me $4000?

B-Man2

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

Ebay would cancel your add in a second, if they thought you'd violated one of their BS policies, but they let stuff like this go by untouched!!

Where are the Ebay police now??

B-Man2

fl1946

Gentlemen,

You have to understand there's not much to do in SD 'cept stare at stars and fantasize. Maybe someone should ask him to throw in a certain bridge as value added buy.

S/F
Frank

Stony

I didn't know that Wilson's Leather was around before WWII. Seems that the seller doesn't know either. :lol:

kevlarg

Stony said:
I didn't know that Wilson's Leather was around before WWII. Seems that the seller doesn't know either. :lol:

You know they had stores in the malls of the 1930's. Just to the right of the food court of the 1930's...

jschare

Nylon was invented in 1935 by DuPont but it was not used commercially until 1938... in bristles for toothbrushes. The nylon stocking didn't come about until the 1940's so I would guess that is when they started making nylon linings for jackets since it would have been less expensive than silk. Perhaps Wilsons Leather invented a way to time travel, went back in time and made this jacket? :D