• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WORST PRESENTATION OF A JACKET FOR SALE

Cobblers161

He must have been pissed up (that's drunk for you US readers) when he compiled it. His grammar is appalling.

What's a trear? :lol:

watchmanjimg

I don't see much of a loss arising from his poor presentation as it appears to be a Schott 647 or similar model. Hardly a worthy repro of an A-2 in my opinion.

zoomer

He must know his best hope to sell it is a sucker. He's hoping the "May" West will make someone say WW2!! in some subconscious way and forget to ask for pix, compare pix, etc.

wop54

The Mae West is in another seller's listing. This time is a MAE West in great CONDITION, with no TEARS. Either the hangover was over or he fixed his PC. Anyway the Mae West seems to be interesting.

jacketimp

wop54 said:
The Mae West is in another seller's listing. This time is a MAE West in great CONDITION, with no TEARS. Either the hangover was over or he fixed his PC. Anyway the Mae West seems to be interesting.

i love mae west .......

you know which one i'm referring to.........

wop54

jacketimp said:
wop54 said:

i love mae west too.......
Repro or original?

A

Anonymous

Cobblers161 said:
He must have been pissed up (that's drunk for you US readers) when he compiled it. His grammar is appalling.

What's a trear? :lol:

He needs to get a college education like what I got!.

All the best Jeff