• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wool ball caps

Tim P

Looking for red or navy woollen ball caps, need a couple. SM Wholesale ones at $95 are a bit steep in my opinion. I know society hat did some but they dont seem to have a functioning website..
Anyone else producing such an item do we know ?

Cocker

Didn't someone just post a link to a custom cap shop? Can't remember their prices, but the quality looked terrific.

Here we go:

Looks like various prices depending on what you might want.

Oh hell, I completely forgot about them! Indeed, they are producing some very high quality wool cap, and do about whatever you want! If it wasn't for the customs and shipping fees, I'd love to order one of theirs.

MauldinFan

I have one Eastman blue wool cap, absolutely love it.
Sadly, they don't make them large enough for my massive cranium, otherwise I'd love one.
I've read elsewhere that the one they used for a pattern was from P-47 pilot Nick Fallier. I knew Nick, as he lived in the same town I did. I went to his house a couple of times to discuss his time at the Army Airfield across town. His headstone has the bent prop of a P47 in front of is, taken from a crashed Jug from that airfield.
For that reason, I'd like to have a replica of his, that i could wear...