• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Women's vintage leather jackets?

Chris 55

I've been getting into the 1940s scene lately and now the wife is showing interest and thought it might be nice to buy her one.
Has anyone come across any 40s style jackets for women or have any suggestions.

download (1).jpeg

mulceber

I did ha

I did have a look on Shawn's site but didn't notice that jacket.
Yeah, I think he did it as a one-off and I never saw it on his site either. If you're interested, I can send pictures of the repro and if you decide to get one you can just send the pics to Shawn and say something like "remember this jacket? Could you make one for me?"

Pilot

Maybe interesting. Low budget but quite OK for a start. Surely the German members can assist if interested.

Gerade bei #eBayKleinanzeigen gefunden. Wie findest du das?

Pa12

Bought a jacket from Gibson and Barnes in the early 90’s for my then wife. They called it the Amelia jacket. Didn’t look like any of these pictures but I thought it was a beautiful jacket. I believe it was goat.

Kermit3D

Yes the leather is great. I don't care much for goat leather but it caught my eye on the picture, the color is also very good. Fivestar colors are often too reddish, but on this jacket it's really a nice shade.