• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why B-6 jacket are so hard to find ?

Jake431

Swing said:
Hawkeye said:
Why the hostility? Gary gave a frank and honest reply to Andrews query. So what if its got a roughwear label in it? By any stretch of the imagination I hear Eastmans B-6 is a fine jacket so why not just enjoy it for what it is?

The RW B-6 is a fine jacket. Selling it with the RW label, and not disclosing that there probably never was a RW B-6s? That's shitty, underhanded, business, especially when you're in a business that revolves around and is based on copying original items.

~Swing

Well said Swing!

-Jake

BONNIEGIRL4

I"ve had an ELC house B-6 for 5 years now, extrodinary jacket. I have see the ELC redskin RW B-6 in person. I would buy one in a heartbeat,so what it may have been originally made by AERO, IT IS A HELL OF AN ORIGINAL ACHIEVEMENT BY ELC, whatever label it wears

zoomer

Swing said:
The RW B-6 is a fine jacket. Selling it with the RW label, and not disclosing that there probably never was a RW B-6s? That's sh!tty, underhanded, business, especially when you're in a business that revolves around and is based on copying original items.
Reminds me of Stu Clurman's policy of labeling all military jacket types "Dubow," whether or not Dubow ever made such a type.