• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which repro A2s do you currently own?

art of a2

You obviously like the Roughwear best Andrew..so what do you think makes me say that?

Roughwear said:
I know some members, including me, have been buying and selling repro A2s this year. Which ones do you currently own and do you have a favourite?

Here are my repros and my favourites vary according my mood!:

Roughwear

art of a2 said:
You obviously like the Roughwear best Andrew..so what do you think makes me say that?

Roughwear said:
I know some members, including me, have been buying and selling repro A2s this year. Which ones do you currently own and do you have a favourite?

Yes I do like the RW, especially decent originals and GW repros, but I also like many of John's repros.
What about you Robin? Which is your favourite repro A2?

art of a2

I havn't seen them all let alone made a choice. I would like to see a GW Bronco though as Bronco's are my favourite.

Roughwear said:
art of a2 said:

Roughwear said:

Yes I do like the RW, especially decent originals and GW repros, but I also like many of John's repros.

Marv

My favourite repro at the moment has to be the GW RW 27752, don't actually own one yet and will have to sell off some of my older A2s to finance it if I can get my arse into gear, but here's hoping eh !!!

philip.ed

Roughwear said:
art of a2 said:

Roughwear said:

I thought John was the chap from GW? I'm not all in the-know, so to speak, when it comes to A2 repro makers; so excuse my ignorance.

Dr H

I think that it was a question of syntax 'Yes I do like the RW, especially decent originals and GW repros, but I also like many of John's repros.' which could have been read as GWs and (another) John's repros or in this case other GW repros by John C...
Okay, I'll get my coat and join the other pedants :ugeek:

PADDY_M

The old Panda Punctuation and Syntax story...

Panda walks into the bar. The panda then eats a sandwich, fires a gun in the air and walks towards the door. When the waiter asks in confusion what he thinks he’s doing, the panda throws him a badly punctuated book on wildlife: “Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots and leaves”.

It's all in the punctuation folks!! ;)