• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

which eastman a2 leather next for christmas

mindful

THIS goes out to everybody ON VLJ to recommendation me on what Eastman a2 to get next i have the Eastman seal brown horse hide a2, and im loving the monarch warhorse ,weber,and cable, im all for the lighter shade ie russet colors. a few tips would be helpful as some of you have brought these jackets before and have more knowledge then me.
kind regards

mindful ;)

Ian C

I like the fit of the Monarch. Mine is pre-warhorse but it's well broken in and has a lovely grain to it.

Btw has anyone got any recommendations on cleaning? I put an archery shoot on this weekend and in his haste to find the exit to take a leak, a drunken mate opened the wrong flap and urinated on me, most of my kit and my 352nd A2 :( . He's offered to pay for the cleaning but I don't want it to get knackered. I'm also wondering about claiming on the household insurance if it's covered. lovely jacket but I'm not wearing it til it's been fumigated.

Ian

better duck

1933 Werber: as caramel as you can get and a really beautiful rendition of the original. The leather ages perfectly.

Dr H

Ian C said:
I like the fit of the Monarch. Mine is pre-warhorse but it's well broken in and has a lovely grain to it.

Btw has anyone got any recommendations on cleaning? I put an archery shoot on this weekend and in his haste to find the exit to take a leak, a drunken mate opened the wrong flap and urinated on me, most of my kit and my 352nd A2 :( . He's offered to pay for the cleaning but I don't want it to get knackered. I'm also wondering about claiming on the household insurance if it's covered. lovely jacket but I'm not wearing it til it's been fumigated.

Ian

If it's covered? Sounds like it was :shock: