• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

where is my old poughkeepsie now?

Tim P

looking to trace my old poughkeepsie A2. it is a size 46 with about 75% of the decal on the shoulder and a wings and name combination leather patch for J Mar Dock. Knits and lining replaced by Eastman.

Someone on the old forum had it and I believe offered it for sale at one point. Is it still around?
Tim.

jacketimp

Tim P said:
looking to trace my old poughkeepsie A2. it is a size 46 with about 75% of the decal on the shoulder and a wings and name combination leather patch for J Mar Dock. Knits and lining replaced by Eastman.

Someone on the old forum had it and I believe offered it for sale at one point. Is it still around?
Tim.

any pix? would be kinda kool to trace it's voyage........good luck!

Jaydee

I have often wondered where some of my past jackets are kicking around these days.......Flying high hopefully, some of them.

-Jay

Tim P

an old aero repro I painted ended up on ebay.jp
I won it back and, not liking the painting any more, stripped it, sold it on here, as grainy and supple as you like. a lovely seal jacket, just had too many. Hoping it is enjoying good wear now.
as for the PK, thta was a nice jacket too. the (sadly necessary) relining though made it uncomfortable to wear. :(