• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Boyo

G-1 part 2
As luck would have it the week after I received the original Ralph Edwards G-1 (a page or 2 back) a chance to acquire an Eastman in size 48 presented itself..
This is the fit I’m after..
Bad pics but Fit opinions welcome
IMG_7764.jpeg
IMG_7766.jpeg

Anyone after an original Ralph Edwards in a wide but slightly short size 48 .. you can find me in the PM’s

B-Man2

G-1 part 2
As luck would have it the week after I received the original Ralph Edwards G-1 (a page or 2 back) a chance to acquire an Eastman in size 48 presented itself..
View attachment 151641View attachment 151643

Anyone after an original Ralph Edwards in a wide but slightly short size 48 .. you can find me in the PM’s
Looks perfect on you .
Your trim and the jacket fits you the way it was intended to fit .
Congrats on your purchase .

Thomas Koehle

Sick bike! When my pop came home from flying in the Korean War and French Indochina he went out and bought this used Harley and rode it like a maniac from what I hear.
He was only 23 in this photo and already seen so much.

View attachment 151635

That's one awesome photo and a splendid bike!

Imagine being 23 and already served in 2 wars ...

The bike would be worth a fortune today with all those special options like additional chrome etc.

Last edited:

Mr. Rawky

G-1 part 2
View attachment 151641View attachment 151643

I need me an Eastman. SUPERB!

ties70

IMG_4943.jpeg

Alpha Ind. MA-1 TT version…more like a L-2a, less bulky than a standard MA-1.

I am desperately waiting to replace the knitwear with something more authentic, but so far these parts refuse to die. They fade to a light purple, a bit like it was available from BR years ago… but they hold their structure.

bseal

Last edited:

ties70

https://lostworldsinc.com/Frequently_Asked_Questions.htm :

" e-club of nerdy basement bombardiers,"

Any chance the above expression was meant in a really heartfelt way?
I like the testimonial from an "Apache machine gunner", who (according to Stu) has worn the B-3 in "the kill zone" in Afghanistan...

... Was probably a member of the first nations tribe, not to be confused with a helicopter crew man..

bseal

Nice gift to a friend!
Over ten years ago I gave an Eastman Werber A-2 to a good friend who works as a bouncer and tattoo artist in NYC.
Needless to say he's given it a ton of love over the years and it's looking the part. For those that have bashed Eastman knits, here's an example to the contrary how they hold up.

View attachment 151637

Any chance that pal was the ole forum member, Miles Archer?