• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

London Cabbie

IMG_4070.jpeg
IMG_4071.jpeg
IMG_4068.jpeg
IMG_4067.jpeg
JA Dubow.

mulceber

Bronson M-421A I managed to find on eBay. After following Lucas’s advice about putting it through the washer dryer cycle on cold, I think the fit is a bit better than the Five Star I have, and the color’s closer to the originals. Thinking of getting it patched up as well.
IMG_1519.jpeg

John Luder

Bronson M-421A I managed to find on eBay. After following Lucas’s advice about putting it through the washer dryer cycle on cold, I think the fit is a bit better than the Five Star I have, and the color’s closer to the originals. Thinking of getting it patched up as well.View attachment 146887

Bronson M-421A I managed to find on eBay. After following Lucas’s advice about putting it through the washer dryer cycle on cold, I think the fit is a bit better than the Five Star I have, and the color’s closer to the originals. Thinking of getting it patched up as well.View attachment 146887
The color is right there with my honest-to-God original. I've had it for 40+ years, washed maybe once about 40+ years ago. Maybe I have the 4 pocket job. As Miyagi say, "Different, but same." The nice thing about a repro is, you can't really eff it up too much.