• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

bseal

Nothing more than a couple of pics of my 5 star DUBOW 27798 MID BROWN HH . I wore this jacket as much as possible the leather softens and it is a pleasure to wear very comfortable and flexible. even with a sweater .Definitely a cool jacket

View attachment 142845View attachment 142849

IMG_3416.jpeg

Smithy

Love it Burt, and the reason I trimmed the beard was because of a little accident with my wood stove and a flame that decided to burn half of it off as well as my arm hair,lol

Ow! Hope it wasn't too bad. Burns have a way of hurting like nothing else and doing so for long afterwards.

BTW, after your pics of the snow coming back it happened here too. Just when you think spring has sprung Jack Frost comes running back. It's been snowing here off and on for the last 6 hours.

Honestly if I have to dig the damn car out one more time...

Pa12

Ow! Hope it wasn't too bad. Burns have a way of hurting like nothing else and doing so for long afterwards.

BTW, after your pics of the snow coming back it happened here too. Just when you think spring has sprung Jack Frost comes running back. It's been snowing here off and on for the last 6 hours.

Honestly if I have to dig the damn car out one more time...
I hear ya. It’s that time of the year. I’m not moving any more snow. What ever we get now I’ll just drive through the shit.

B-Man2

Love it Burt, and the reason I trimmed the beard was because of a little accident with my wood stove and a flame that decided to burn half of it off as well as my arm hair,lol
Rob
That could have gone very badly for you . Thankfully all you got was a trimmed up beard … which by the way .. actually looks pretty good on you. Stay safe my friend . :)

Members online

Latest posts