• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What have I done….??

Shropshire-lad

It’s arrived…..
CC1FD974-4138-4F8F-BCFC-E0AECF63A2D7.jpeg

I did panic at first that the cuffs were too big and arms too short but they were rolled back…. Fit is fine over a shirt or tee shirt…. Well chuffed for £40! I’ve never had a bargain before!! Going out to buy a lottery ticket…..

excuse the crap photo…. Sleeve length is not as bad as it looks ;-)

MikeyB-17

Knickers, was hoping it wouldn’t fit or something. :)
For forty quid, that is a triumph. S’funny though, why would you produce a fairly reasonable facsimile of a D-1, then stick a B-3 label in it?

entertainment

Knickers, was hoping it wouldn’t fit or something. :)
For forty quid, that is a triumph. S’funny though, why would you produce a fairly reasonable facsimile of a D-1, then stick a B-3 label in it?
I think that B-3 has just become a generic term in the fashion world for a short vaguely-military sheepskin jacket, no matter the styling.

MikeyB-17

I think that B-3 has just become a generic term in the fashion world for a short vaguely-military sheepskin jacket, no matter the styling.
I realise that, which is true, but this is a reasonably accurate rendition of an D-1, not the usual ‘flying jacket’ monstrosity. Perhaps I’m giving the makers too much credit.

asiamiles

Sleeves look fine to me - those on my Buzz D-1 are folded up similarly - but is the body a little on the short side or is it just the picture?
Good score anyway...in fact, I may be about to buy some CAB work trousers.

Shropshire-lad

Sleeves look fine to me - those on my Buzz D-1 are folded up similarly - but is the body a little on the short side or is it just the picture?
Good score anyway...in fact, I may be about to buy some CAB work trousers.
I think it’s the angle of the photo…. 3 sec timed off my Ipad and a crap photographer - me!