• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What have I done….??

Shropshire-lad

Ok…. May have been a bit hasty but - just saw this on E-bay:
3BF4847A-D8CC-4267-9E2B-271C07E563ED.jpeg

The label is TOTALLY wrong but I have been after a D1 I could afford that looked ok for a while. Not received it yet but it was ….. £40 plus £5 post. It LOOKS ok to my inexperienced eye but would love some others opinions!!

Cheers!
Jim

Shropshire-lad

Oh my fingers are VERY crossed for lack of smell (offensive or otherwise) and holes…. Although the listing does have positive description, so I could always ‘kick off’, send it back and get a refund. But I kinda hope my luck is in! Will keep you all posted……. Eeeek!

Spitfireace

Now we are going into the for a few dollars more you might have bought something in the more respectable category.

Enigma1938

Cab Clothing or Cap Clothing is the manufacturer. It's a japanese brand who let their stuff produce in Korea. Once I had a B3 from them, same fleece....
Their jackets are usually 80% accurate and are usually sold for a budget.

Last edited:

Spitfireace

Is it prejudice that makes me buy Japanese rather than Korean? Well we all know that answer to that. No it's quality. Give me a Buzz Rickson any day.

MikeyB-17

Unless it’s been done deliberately, cuff turnbacks are a bit big. Otherwise piddles all over pretty much any mall jacket. Forty quid? If I’d seen it, I’d have had it, no hesitation. In fact, I’m pissed off that I didn’t see it.

Shropshire-lad

I was just mooching and it’s listing was for a ”Type B-3 Air Force Flying Jacket u.s army style pure wool sheepskin”….. and I thought “that ain’t a B3!” My search was just ‘shearling flight jacket’ and there it was….