• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Buzz Rickson/Candy Cane B15a

JonnyCrow

MVIMG_20230309_111721.jpg

Shanghai-Mayne

It does look good, it came from Japan, it's had a fair bit of wear over the years but not damage wear, the seller told me it's one of the nineties Buzz Candy Cane jackets
I have seen some Japanese mail order magazine during early 2000s, so I know they sell repro B15 jacket at the time , but I don’t know they made such jacket as early as 1990s. And it looks fit you very well, it is a good buy for 200 euro total price.

JonnyCrow

I have seen some Japanese mail order magazine during early 2000s, so I know they sell repro B15 jacket at the time , but I don’t know they made such jacket as early as 1990s. And it looks fit you very well, it is a good buy for 200 euro total price.
Your correct though, many of the early stuff was mail order magazines only, some even earlier was just Japanese market, now in the age of the internet it's all available, some of the stuff the Japanese have had for decades is great looking stuff, but only if they're willing to ship internationally haha

JonnyCrow

I found a early Buzz Rickson first pattern green liner M-A1 when the seller can figure out which courier he's going with haha, faded out and used like the Buzz B-15a, nice crown zippers on it

Shanghai-Mayne

Your correct though, many of the early stuff was mail order magazines only, some even earlier was just Japanese market, now in the age of the internet it's all available, some of the stuff the Japanese have had for decades is great looking stuff, but only if they're willing to ship internationally haha
Internet and knowing foreign language ;)

B-Man2

Johnny
I don’t think that you realize this but you can post as many as ten photographs attached to each post you make. You don’t have to create a new post for every photo . It will save you a bunch of time Just passing the info on . ;).

JonnyCrow

Johnny
I don’t think that you realize this but you can post as many as ten photographs attached to each post you make. You don’t have to create a new post for every photo . It will save you a bunch of time Just passing the info on . ;).
Sorry Burt every time I do and go to attach files, they look like thumbnail pics, so I thought full colour looked better but yeah your right haha :D

Shanghai-Mayne

Yes that's a silver green/grey one I've seen that one, I think that had a green liner also I'm not sure when the orange liner came in
I own a one-piece flight suit in oranger color, it was made in Mid-1960s, but I can’t recall in which year, and I think USAF introduced in this color during a time period between 1960 to 1965.

JonnyCrow

I own a one-piece flight suit in oranger color, it was made in Mid-1960s, but I can’t recall in which year, and I think USAF introduced in this color during a time period between 1960 to 1965.
Nice, I once owned 2 original Luftwaffe summer fliegerkombi one worn by a downed heinkel crewman in Britain