• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage 323rd goat patch

JonnyCrow

Just got this from the UK, superb patch, embroidered on English wool felt, it's going on my Buzz Super Mouse B10

Attachments

• 20230621_104008.jpg
    20230621_104008.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 58
  • 20230621_104016.jpg
    20230621_104016.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 68

Erwin

Really cool one, great to see a handmade patch made in an old-fashioned way. Was it a special order or someone in the UK is able to make a patch from a requested pattern?

JonnyCrow

Really cool one, great to see a handmade patch made in an old-fashioned way. Was it a special order or someone in the UK is able to make a patch from a requested pattern?
Erwin from a old established company Andrew Butler AB Insignia, I believe he has them all made special from originals and original specs hence the price, 50 gbp but so worth it I think, his others are very good, my old reenactment group years ago used to buy original and vintage old reproduction insignia from him

JonnyCrow

I have some old khaki rayon thread to sew it on with