• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

US Authentic Jacket - W/mildew

442RCT

I honestly don't know how some sellers are pricing their items. This seller was honest and stated that the jacket had a light covering of mildew and needed cleaning and treatment for the leather, as it wasn't in the best of condition. They said they based the price of a new US Authentic jacket price... say what ???? A BIN of $ 500. If I can buy a brand new US Authentic A-2 for $ 450 from Amazon.com, why on earth would I want to buy a jacket that needed extensive cleaning for the same price ???? Personally, I'm not a fan of the brand, but would give no more than a $100 for one in my size to use as a painter or patcher.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEATHER-JACKET- ... 6#viTabs_0

Silver Surfer

if im not mistaken, the us s larger then the size tag. thus this one tagged a size 38, is more of a size 40. also, if the jac has mildew on the hides, it is likely that it does in the liner as well. often the mildew issue can be taken care of, but sometime not. nothing worse then a stink bug jac. ditto, $100+ for one of these in clean condition is about right.

Members online

Latest posts