• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trying to pass a piece of crap...

jschare

...off as an original 55J14. I hate sellers like this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180914847321&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

His response to my inquiry...

To: jschare
Subject: Re: Details about item: jschare sent a message about Vintage Korean Vietnam War G-1 Navy 55J14 Leather Flight Jacket BUAER N383S #180914847321
Sent Date: Jul-01-12 10:50:32 PDT

Dear jschare,

Thank you for your unsolicited advice. It is at worst a civilian issue contract piece that was in limited production. I'm sorry that your Sundays are spent trolling.

- rustyreliques

To: rustyreliques
Subject: Details about item: jschare sent a message about Vintage Korean Vietnam War G-1 Navy 55J14 Leather Flight Jacket BUAER N383S #180914847321
Sent Date: Jul-01-12 10:17:31 PDT

Dear rustyreliques,

Actually, this is a reproduction, NOT an original. Originals did not have a zip out liner nor would there be a faux fur liner either.

- jschare

Stony

I usually get a "thank you" when I give sellers the correct information. Obviously this person will continue the auction as is which is unfortunate.