• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

too lovely ladies

dujardin

sorry i can't resist to place some girlssss

discover on a reenactment UK forum

PICT0014copy.jpg

PICT0071.jpg

this one is an authentic photo dated 43 from Anne Heyer
AnneHeyer.jpg

do you prefer with or without shearling ?

byeeeeeeeee marcel

ausreenactor

Mein Gott!! Very nice...

I do not know what is going on with the original WWII pic? Is that a magnifying glass for an under-developed chest?

Or is she trying to get high res snap of the zipper for a telegram based auction service??

Couchy

better duck

Well Marcel, if they are really "too lovely" for you, send them on to the Northern parts of Holland, Haren to be precise! They are certainly not too lovely for my taste, and it is way too cold here, to pass on an opportunity like this one.... ;) :cool: :lol:

Jaydee

Holy Smokes! Did you notice That Girl in the B-3 has a pinkie ring on? In the 40's? Sweet. Is that a Bomb Sight she is holding?

better duck

Jaydee said:
Holy Smokes! Did you notice That Girl in the B-3 has a pinkie ring on? In the 40's? Sweet. Is that a Bomb Sight she is holding?
Yep, just saw it, after you pointed it out. Can you tell me what this signifies?

Jaydee

better duck said:
Jaydee said:
Yep, just saw it, after you pointed it out. Can you tell me what this signifies?

Well I don't know, I just think it's pretty damn cute! All of that heavy mens flight gear and a dainty little pinkie sticking out! :)

dujardin

fraazierjo said:
Very nice, Marcel - but isn't this really some kind of gender-bending?

can you explain ''gender-bending'' because my english is not sufficiant to understand

nogbat

i think those ladies are outside my house as i speak,,,, yes they are motioning for me to let them in ..... must go..ille post later when i wake up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: