• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CombatWombat

I'm 5-8 and they fit me good, no orangutan sleeves haha but that's me
I'm built like most Italian blue-collar workers that aren't Japanese video game characters......about 180cm tall with slightly longer arms for my height and of the portly body shape
I find that Japanese "heritage" labels are too short on the arms and (strangely enough) too long in the body for their Moto inspired jackets

Shanghai-Mayne

Yume Korozome Dye
IMG_9112.jpeg
IMG_9111.jpeg
IMG_9110.jpeg

JonnyCrow

I'm built like most Italian blue-collar workers that aren't Japanese video game characters......about 180cm tall with slightly longer arms for my height and of the portly body shape
I find that Japanese "heritage" labels are too short on the arms and (strangely enough) too long in the body for their Moto inspired jackets
I can understand that, my early buzz rickson, candy cane b15 is one of my fav jackets, shame I live in area of Spain that is constant heat waves from spring though, sigh

JonnyCrow

I'm also 40 chest and 32 waist so I guess I'm made for their regular jackets, the 38 label fits slightly bigger and is a perfect fit

Pilot

Agree if you buy from their photos/tourists traps on the net…
08E500CF-8DF5-434B-B8B0-24942FBD636F.jpeg
09550D1E-365A-4C21-A4BB-69B37B593B17.jpeg

Again a few measurements here… Not from the jp tourist trap :)
… and again… not grainy if from jp makers ? :)
Most accurate knitwork ( same as GW) , most accurate studs ( no iilc studs :) again same as GW… Lower zipper box as WW2 were made… again as GW…) unlike others.

5711E0D1-3361-47A3-8579-8690564BD49C.jpeg
46ADA70D-74DA-40A3-A1F3-76CD8B1A423B.jpeg

Last edited: