• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The worlds most expensive 'jacket '?

John Lever

Looks like an old chamois leather to me. Obviously some weird wash process.
If they send them to me I'll do it for a couple of hundred quid !!

Roughwear

I'm curious to know how they can justify the price in the current economic climate. Perhaps someone can tell me what is so special about this time-worn looking garment?

fishmeok

"Simple and easy to design and more, in addition to the exquisite coloring is not attractive"

They got that right. Looks like I am undercharging for my jackets.... :shock:

Cheers
Mark

RCSignals

Roughwear said:
I'm curious to know how they can justify the price in the current economic climate. .............

not sure how they can justify US$12,399,999.99 * tax incl. in any economic climate. :lol:

Tim P

I'm just off a night shift....
that is seven million six hundred thousand pounds isnt it? all but a penny.

Stony

I think the hide was made out of the animal that provided meat for some Kobe beef. :eek: Someone should inquire to the sellers if that price is actually correct. Then we could have some fun with it.

Rutger

Had it been my size I would've bought it.
I've been looking for a jacket like that for years, and the rarity fully justifies the price.

Roughwear

Rutger said:
Had it been my size I would've bought it.
I've been looking for a jacket like that for years, and the rarity fully justifies the price.

So your search goes on! :lol: :lol:

Roughwear

£2,500 for size 42 original B-3 in well worn condition might suggest the seller is: a)ignorant, b) greedy c)a fool :lol: