• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The new Dubow

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,

It's a long and hard way to get the website ready so I thought to share with you some photos of this excellent new repro of Dubow 1755. Features dark seal horsehide, purple knis (not so evident from the photos, as I used a cheap camera)
We used the usual period accurate snaps and repro Talon.

New leathers are on the way and Bill Kelso will be able to produce this in about 2 weeks or less.

img0958v.jpg

img0959p.jpg

img0962io.jpg

img0964px.jpg

img0965p.jpg

img0966eg.jpg

img0967j.jpg

img0968b.jpg

img0969lw.jpg

img0970tk.jpg

img0971ma.jpg

img0973mq.jpg

img0974hj.jpg

This is only a small sample of what is going to follow. We have many surpises for you coming.
Again, must mention that this would not have been possible without the help of the friend, master jacket maker Mr J. Chapman.

(Sorry about the photos that need to be rotated, but it's just impossible to do it with imageshack)

ButteMT61

Wow. That looks great! I'm not knowledgable enough to know how accurate it is, but it sure looks nice! Big congrats!

Roughwear

Very nice indeed! Platon the details look spot on, including the correct type face on the label. I like the grainy hh.

derleicaman

I have a recent GW Dubow 1755 in seal HH and they are very similar indeed! Looking very good, with excellent graining. This looks like a home run!
What is the price range on the new jackets? Can hardly wait to see what else is coming!

Silver Surfer

i can think of a coupla repro makers that are going to shit themselves when the bk line is up and running. a better jac, at a far better price.

Jeff M

Platon...is Bill Kelso taking orders on this?
If so, where can I get the sizing information....and do you allow for some size alterations?

B-Man2

Platon;

:? I'm wet with anticipation :shock: ...Give us the the info on how to purchase the Dubow!

Andrew

First impression's great. Looking forward to see it on a real body to properly assess the shape and fit particularly the shoulders and collar. Did you get hold of an original to copy? The collar looks a little broader than other repros but that could just be the shots. Nice work and I imagine a bit of HWT will bring out more character.

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, glad you like it, as worked really hard to get it right. There will be a version of the Dubow in russet soon.

Did you get hold of an original to copy?

Yes you will see the photos of the original in Kelso's updated website.

Bill Kelso can take pre-orders, if you want one you can contact Bill Kelso by email as I am not able to take any orders from you from here.

A

Anonymous

do you want to be the model?

what size you wear?
how's your physique?

Roughwear

Good idea Scott-with your shirt untucked! ;) I'm sure others here could model one of his Dubows too! :cool: I'm looking forward to the new website with all the new jackets and prices.