• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The new 2XXXXX contract

A

Anonymous

Have I ever told you about the story of how one night I went out to throw the garbage and found a jacket in the trashcan?
Well, that's another story, I 'll tell you another time.

The story today is simple. There isn't really much to tell, other than this was the jacket worn a General. A war winning one.
So I hope this jacket is a winner too.

Sorry that the photos aren't very good. Work is being done to present you great photos.

Proudly presenting you the first RW 23380 repro made in the West. Features the usual period accurate hardware.

44382327.jpg

img0919qb.jpg

img0926o.jpg

img0917o.jpg

img0914zn.jpg

The label of this jacket took GREAT effort to make.
None of this would be been possible without the help of the great master jacket maker and friend Mr J. Chapman.

The jacket is made from a small batch of test leather (horsehide) but is unlikely that we get more of the exact same within a reasonable time. Bill Kelso is waiting to receive his leather order in 15-20 April.
Hopefully the website will be up and running and ready to receive orders.

See you.

A

Anonymous

Also, we decided, for marketing purposes to offer this jacket for free (the boss gone crazy) to the first person who will send email to [email protected] asking for it.

A

Anonymous

OK guys,
April fool's day !!!!

was only joking, but thanks for your messages, noticed your interest on the jacket.

Dr H

PLATON said:
OK guys,
April fool's day !!!!

was only joking, but thanks for your messages, noticed your interest on the jacket.

Platon, you're taking customer relations to an all time low...
:roll:

ausreenactor

PLATON said:
OK guys,
April fool's day !!!!

I am not sure if corporate advertising and promotions are able to call a do over in the public domain
based on the date?

I would be pressing for that freebie!! :p

Couchy

Persimmon

bretron said:
Dr H said:
Let's hope that Alan isn't feeling too litigious...

:?

:lol: :lol: I think there's grounds for it!

Just received my email from Platon to say I had won and the jacket is on its way.
What the be jesus I am going to do with a size 42 I ask myself is another question !!

Probably have to give it away next April !!

Persimmon

Marv said:
Dr H said:
Start eating pies...
;)

It will take a lot of pies I'm guessing but you could give it a go Alan :D :D :D :D

Well there is Easter and lots of fat Chocolate Eggs I suppose.

Still if I beef up I might start looking at those "Dark Side" jackets B3 6 Irwin Furry ish type jackets and actually want one !!