• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The most expensive repros

A

Anonymous

Until recently I thought, it was Chapal's at 2300 euros

P.jpg

but it seems the Visvim beats them all

Visvim-Elmendorf-Cordovan-Leather-Jacket.jpg

it's made of Horween's cordovan and priced at $6k plus.

Both compete for most inaccuracy.

A

Anonymous

These authentic fit images will surely make you want to buy it.

dfb10af681f2246a27910db5c21a2f02_1083_631_M.jpg

horween-visvim-behind-the-scenes-7.jpg

(hey, pants fit great too)

The Visvim has a two piece back too.

Persimmon

PLATON said:
These authentic fit images will surely make you want to buy it.

dfb10af681f2246a27910db5c21a2f02_1083_631_M.jpg

horween-visvim-behind-the-scenes-7.jpg

(hey, pants fit great too)

The Visvim has a two piece back too.

By goodness.
I bet there are a few looking at that jacket and that price with wonder.

Perhaps it makes those "poor show" Aero's A2's seem great value and 1942 in a box after all

DJS48

Not sure if the boy is a girl or the girl is a boy........i think the horse is a horse...of course.

derleicaman

Jesus F***ing Christ! That is some of the worst crap I've ever seen, both of them! And those prices. I'm speachless :eek: WTF

bseal

As a businessman you always want to target the super wealthy. Number 1, they have the disposable income to spend, and 2 you are doing them a favor in that you are reinforcing their identity, which is of primary importance. Doesn't matter if it is not a particularly good looking piece of craftsmanship, in fact the more unusual, the more your target audience will find that it reflects their unique trendsetting image right back to them.

derleicaman

Wow, the link above takes you to Ney bar Hood jackets. Leatherette (pleather?) for almost $2K !?! The Japanese/English translation is fun to read as well.

I'm really wondering about the cheap crap from ELC and Good Wear for only around $ 1,100!

Hope somebody buys one of these Ney bar Hood jackets and writes a review here. :lol:

chamboid

Andreart said:
a fool and his money are easily parted....

Just to play devils advocate we will be looked at like that too, for spending £500 on a jacket, it's all to do with how you value money and what you want to spend it on.

It doesn't matter if they want that jacket thats made by a brand they like, and have the 2300 to spend. We like GW, Eastman, BK, Aero etc but also sneer a 'Mall jackets', or cheaper jackets.

depends what you want, and where you aspire to be

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/collections ... y#p00hhrwl