• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Few AN-J-3A

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
greyhound52 said:
Use to be mine and I got it from Bevan ...

In the listing it starts out as a 44, by the bottom of the page it's a 42 .... how did it fit on you, George?

greyhound52

deeb7 said:
greyhound52 said:
Use to be mine and I got it from Bevan ...

In the listing it starts out as a 44, by the bottom of the page it's a 42 .... how did it fit on you, George?

It was a tad on the snug side but not too awful. Sold it mainly to chase other jackets.

sixties.nut

Thank You David for the heads up. I was going to try to buy it outright from here if I could. Being the turnip seed on ebay it was explained to me that there were already seven buyers in line ahead of me with a ticket in the hat already.

Over there I just look at the pictures and be damned the details. But hey, I'm catching on real fast. Somebody's sure to be a happy camper with it though. It's got that beat-up look JUST RIGHT.

Best Regards,
Mike

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
sixties.nut said:
Thank You David for the heads up. I was going to try to buy it outright from here if I could ...

Good luck with it, Mike ... even though it's a size too large, it's on my watch list.

bseal

Mike, an honest bid or a strategic snipe usually does the trick. There's no reserve, so take a swing at it.

sixties.nut

Well after getting cheated twice, once a buyer, once a seller, then getting
my card hijacked before I could sail out of that bay. I haven't traded there
since 2001 or so.

But I'm going to watch how this goes just the same. Fifteen people looking
to buy it right now. Don't know if its a global indicator or not, but someone's
economy is holding its own. Watashi impressed!

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
sixties.nut said:
But I'm going to watch how this goes just the same. Fifteen people looking
to buy it right now. Don't know if its a global indicator or not, but someone's
economy is holding its own. Watashi impressed!

It's showing 15 bids, still at a good price, but there'll be many more watching .... wait for the snipers. ;)

sixties.nut

I just got home to look at this sale. I expected it to jump up pretty good but not more than double. It says a lot about things in general.

Just in case the buyer is here. Let me tell ya, this jacket would stand out in a roomfull of other guys wearing flight jackets!!! :eek:)

I hope both parties are pleased with the trade.

Mike

this kinda give me an idea, where mine should costs.

Thanks its been fun watching this.