• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Switlik B2

STEVE S.

John, that one has been listed a couple times as I saved a couple of the pics to my B2 research files. think he started out at around $6K. Nice, rare jacket, but too rich for me.

John Lever

There was a photo recently that showed the single pocket to be a bellows type rather than the simple flat useless patch on almost all repros.

STEVE S.

John Lever said:
There was a photo recently that showed the single pocket to be a bellows type rather than the simple flat useless patch on almost all repros.

John, would like to see that if you should run across it again.

asiamiles

John Lever said:
Though I believe that was a B-1 rather than a B-2? Not sure if they shared the same pocket type. :?:

Falcon_52

That is an interesting photo. To me, it looks like a version of moquette (like Werber used in their early B-2). It seems to drape more like cloth. Maybe both Werber and Switlik used the moquette lining early on and the spec. changed later to wool?

Great post, Stu!

Noel