• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swap meet Finds

a2jacketpatches

Got another Parachute Back Pad Survival Kit from the Thai lady but looks like I cleaned her out of anything good last week. Also this SRU-21/P USAF Survival Vest. and two pair of 2nd pattern Poplin / not rip stop Jungle pants. The Survival vest was used for a long time and still is I believe, so I'm not sure as to the date of this one because the label is unreadable. I did provide detail close ups if anyone can tell by the Scovill Zips. The jungle pants were only issued for about a year until the 3rd pattern was introduced, they have a couple of stains but are a rare size large regular and hardly worn. I don't even think they were washed before I threw them in a delicate cycle to try and remove the stains.

Phantomfixer

The 21P was replaced by some strip clip gizmo of a vest...shame...Might be some guard or reserve units still using them...not sure if it was an AF wide switch.....When DAFB switched I was able to score about a dozen 21Ps still in the bag with pockets not sewn on with the black holster...they were dated 1994...I picked em up in 98 or 99..and sold the last one a week or two ago

I have two used ones with 94 dates with the same style zipper if that helps and a third that is OD not sage, dated 85 with the same zip

a2jacketpatches

Thanks, probably about right considering Nellis AFB, worth the 5 bucks anyway. probably get 20-30. The VN era's are up there 75-100.