• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super rare Arnoff ANJ-3A in near mint condition

bazelot

I usually do not like to say that something is mint but this jacket is as close to mint as I have ever seen. Aside from a few extremely small nips (3-4 of them) in the waistband that could easily be fixed it is NOS. Leather is really really soft and flawless. Absolutely zero wear on the lining and label.
I got this jacket as part of a trade for one of my helmets

bazelot

Stony said:
Really Nice!

How many Navy jackets you have now?

I have 40 of them. It does not sound like many but when you have them stacked up, it is quite impressive :). I need to post pictures of some more.

Peter Graham

bazelot said:
Stony said:
Really Nice!

I have 40 of them. It does not sound like many
It sounds like quite a lot. How do you justify them to your wife, or are they spread around the house so she only sees two or three at once ? That usually works for me.

Stony

I have 40 of them. It does not sound like many but when you have them stacked up, it is quite impressive :). I need to post pictures of some more.

That is a lot if you think that most flight jacket collectors only have a handful at one time. I think the most I've had at any one time has been 10-12.

dujardin

congrats, another splendid jacket in your hand

she's amazing

Peter, i will tell something to Kelly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bazelot

Peter Graham said:
bazelot said:
Stony said:
Really Nice!

I have 40 of them. It does not sound like many
It sounds like quite a lot. How do you justify them to your wife, or are they spread around the house so she only sees two or three at once ? That usually works for me.

I do not talk to my wife anymore so that makes my life a lot simpler :)