• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Summer Sale!

unclegrumpy

It is supposed to mean "a nomadic person with no fixed residence"....but it could really be just about anything...'cause I just pulled the translation off the internet :shock:

a2jacketpatches

Well that about says it all. Getting a little tired of it to be honest but it has been a privileged to be able to move around. East coast beaches to West coast beaches. About a year on top of a mountain, then the desert. Heading back to what I feel was the best of all and planning to settle for a while. At some point in the future we may try Thailand. Every time I visit home back East, the same old same old is going on, I don't think half the people I know have ventured outside of the state.

littlebuddy

a2jacketpatches said:
Well that about says it all. Getting a little tired of it to be honest but it has been a privileged to be able to move around. East coast beaches to West coast beaches. About a year on top of a mountain, then the desert. Heading back to what I feel was the best of all and planning to settle for a while. At some point in the future we may try Thailand. Every time I visit home back East, the same old same old is going on, I don't think half the people I know have ventured outside of the state.

Best of luck with the move ! ;)

littlebuddy

Scratching around now looking for things to sell to afford one of Daves jackets now !!!! drool drool drool!!! :D