• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Storing leather jackets

bn1966

I use rentakill anti moth cassettes which I change six monthly in my wardrobe. Any expensive woollens go into a sealable plastic garment bag as well….

Smithy

After thoroughly researching this subject over a period of several years, I’ve come up with a solution that seems to work for me. It’s not for everyone but I’ll post the results of my research below View attachment 130023
;);)

I'm like Burt. I just chuck them on floor or spare bed in the mancave.

Far easier and less fussy than pool noodles on coat hangers, mannequins and all that other stuff.

Pa12

I don’t have enough of them to worry about storage. But which ever one I’m currently wearing, I curl up in a ball and put it on the kitchen chair. Adds to the character ;)

Deacon211

Wow, that is a collection!

FWIW, I hang mine on wood hangars with a pool noodle cut and fitted over it to keep it from creasing. I store them all in one of those zippered hanging storage bags and pour lavender oil on a stone diffuser in a cedar armoir.

Then I get a young priest and and old priest…

Thomas Koehle

uItuSLk.jpg