• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen stock

chamboid

If anyone becomes aware or sees any new Eastman leather jackets or bill Kelso leather jackets on sale anywhere to cut price could you please inform me via the phone or via email

Our shop American Classics was broken into last night and these items stolen along with a lot of other stock, these though are rather specific to our store.

Ben
[email protected]

better duck

Ben, that sucks. All the best, hope stuff will be recovered intact, but I realise there is little chance of that happening

Silver Surfer

bad shit. if a lot of stuff was stolen, keep your eye on greedbay, craigs list, and other anonymous user made up name selling venues, as thieves need a place to fence the loot.

PADDY_M

With them being "store specific " any distinctive features to look for? (Photos). All helps.
Sorry to hear of this.

chamboid

Eastman
B-10's
Monarch A-2's
G-1

Kelso
Cadet
Waldo
Westfall
Linen Aeronaut

Most if not all the Kelso's have a American Classics label in them.

johnwayne

A few quids worth of jackets for sure, how gut wrenching is that but does sound like they knew what they was after. No I store video of the perpetrators or poss 'customers' doing a recce? Surely too they would have needed transport parked nearby to get away with so many jackets. Would imagine it'll take a few days to appear on eBay or elsewhere and the clue might be several jackets from the same seller - I'll be keeping a look out for sure.
Good luck
Wayne