• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stars & Bars, or the Texas Flag?

Which one do you like best?

• Total voters

TXFlyGuy

One of these will go on the back of my A-2. I have an artist in The Netherlands who is working with us on this project, and she is very excited with the subject material.
Seeking your input as to which would look best on the jacket. I'm not concerned with being absolutely correct in a historical sense, just want the jacket to "pop" with the artwork.

IMG_0036.jpg

P1020495.jpg

CBI

Either background but I would make her boobs larger.................................

Garylafortuna

As it stands the Stars & Bars is a more imposing image. If the Texas flag was enlarged a little it would work better. As for the boobs, it aint the size so much as the shape. Looks
too much like implants.

Bombing IP

I would put the woman where the rabbit is near the canopy scale up the plane and use the Texas Toye in an arc above the fighter ,if you really must have the woman put her on the right chest panel . Its your jacket you do what you want my friend ,just my 2 cents worth .

BIP

EMBLEMHUNTER

I agree with the post about the gals chest , too big and fake looking, about half that size with the jacket still open would look better .......
Enlarge the Texas flag some and the title in arch above ......