• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Size 50 McCoys, same seller as the Aero size 50 shill bid ?

A

Anonymous

Re: Size 50 McCoys, same seller as the Aero size 50 shill bi

The first bidder has 172 bid retractions in a 6 month period. :? :? :? :? :? :?

ButteMT61

But the odd thing is (I saw that jacket this AM) the guy with "1" feedback won the jacket (Aero)
I don't know what's up, but I reported the Aero auction. Have not heard a peep yet.
Sons a b*tches...

BTW, if you want to report it as suspicious, use this link.

Flyderf

I was thinking of bidding on it, but the comment about having a residue from a glued wind flap on the inside of the jacket concerned me. Also had a patch sewed on the left chest panel. Not sure about this seller. Happy bidding.

ButteMT61

No bids here. Don't trust him and that jacket is too large and fugged up.

Jeff M

Why would somebody glue and sew a "windflap" onto an A2....especially one that cost that much to begin with? :roll:

Willy McCoy

Wonder how much fighter plane seat time size 50 A-2's saw? Reminds me of a Ferrari SUV sketch I saw online.

ButteMT61

Willy McCoy said:
Wonder how much fighter plane seat time size 50 A-2's saw? Reminds me of a Ferrari SUV sketch I saw online.

Well, in 1983 my brother and I went to the USMC recruiting office. He wanted to fly jets, me choppers. They took him, not me. I was too tall at 6'-4". My bother is 6'-2.5" and he got in. They offered up all sorts of other things, but nothing else interested me. Not our fault they make planes so small :lol: