• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show of Shows 2016

WBOONE

I see that the 2016 SOS military artifacts event is coming up soon in Kentucky. I've never been to one and while its not exactly right around the corner from me here in central GA it's not THAT far away. Been looking everywhere for almost 2 years for a plain, unpainted, un- restored 44/46 WW2 A2 in very good shape( you know, one that Andrew would look at and say " hey thats a nice jacket") and they just aren't showing up. Or they are in terrible shape, or the seller is in Hong Kong, or they are wayyyy over priced. so how about this show? worth going to? Anyone here ever went and came across a good, reasonably priced, A2/B3? Are the Dealers easy to work with on price? How big of a selection?

CBI

never been but people who say things are very expensive and not much in the A-2 area.

If you are looking for a 44-46 original A-2, just ask here. A forum member might have one to sell????

WBOONE

Thanks for the info CBI. This forum would be in my opinion the best place to try and buy one. I check the buy/sell forum here regularly and have just been hoping that one would just eventually show up. Maybe it's time i try and "shake the tree" so to speak and see what, if anything, falls out.

CBI

I and many others have always had good luck.

Just tell folks what you are interested in.