• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

she's at it again...

Atticus

Nah....she's not crazy. She's just got a wide stripe of freak running through her....and that's not always a bad thing. ;)

AF

johnwayne

She's on ebay all the time flogging 'vintage' gear at silly prices - she does have some nice stuff (clam down now guys - I mean clothes!!!) but not always vintage either. I think that's how I stumbled upon her - something militaria came up, I checked out and whey hey...... there she is in all her refinery. Good excuse to look I guess - beats looking at mugshots of you lot!!!!
While I prefer looking at those jackets of yours let this not be trend so whatever, please... definately no pics of those jackets coupled with your Calvin Kleins!!!!!!!!!!!

Incidentally, are there any females members of this site? Wish my wife shared my passion (for flight jackets that is) - or maybe not!!!

Have a good weekend one and all
Wayne

Atticus

johnwayne said:
...Incidentally, are there any females members of this site? Wish my wife shared my passion (for flight jackets that is) - or maybe not!!!

Two or three forums ago we had a female member. I can't recall what she called herself, but I remember that she was interested in B-3s. I don't know whatever happened to her. Lost in one of the site crashes, I guess.

AF