• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Russet shoes and boondockers at WWII Imp.

ww2imp

A few words to our footwear customers! We regret that many of our quality and popular footwear styles have sold out or are nearly sold out.

However, we are happy to announce that we are ready to restock two styles of our fine boots and are now offering prepaid reservations for those wanting a good deal for the best boots in the world.

First to restock will be the US Army Russet Service Shoe and the US Marine Boondocker. Please note that our footwear prices have not been updated for several years and must be increased for 2011. New prices for the Russet shoes will be $169.99 per pair and the Boondocker will be $159.99 per pair. However, we are allowing a unique opportunity for customers to take advantage of the existing price of $150.00 per pair if they are willing to commit themselves to a pre-paid purchase and help us get these boots back in stock.

If you wish to prepay for your russet shoe or boondocker order please place your online order as soon as possible so we can thereafter place our order with the factory. Customers must indicate "Okay to Prepay" in the comments section of the online order form. Anyone who already placed a prior reservation for either of these two styles may confirm with us via email stating "okay to prepay". Remember to provide your full name, current credit card and shipping address, and style ordered.

Customers will be provided with an approximate delivery date once we place our order with the factory. We will also be keeping the web site updated about this boot delivery. The factory usually delivers 12 weeks from the date we place our order with them. Those that do not agree to prepay for their boot order will not be granted the old price.

We are most confident you will be completely satisfied with your purchase once the boots arrive and you see the extraordinary quality. Our styles are unique to our company. Our boots have an excellent reputation for quality and durability. Prepaid reservations for our other boot styles will be offered shortly after these have been restocked.

airfrogusmc

I have a pair of the Cordovan USMC service shoes and love them. Less than a week to get them.

IMG_7479.jpg

IMG_7487.jpg

IMG_7480.jpg

Grant

... and here's a photo of my salty WWII Imp. USMC Roughouts after about eight years of wear on and off. They're basically my go to summer boot. They've held up pretty well with only a small area of stitching coming loose.

Roughout-1.jpg

Andrew

Grant, go for the royalty Mate, based on your cool shot i'll probably get a pair now!

Juan, how long's the offer up for?

ww2imp

Andrew said:
Grant, go for the royalty Mate, based on your cool shot i'll probably get a pair now!

Juan, how long's the offer up for?

The "Okay to prepay" deal is good for a while yet. why?

Grant

Juan, any idea on when the boots are going to be available? I have a few buddies who have been on the wait list for well over a year.

I have a pair of WWII Imp. USMC Boondockers that are about five years old now, I reckon. Not as salty as Grant's, but well-used and worth every penny. Highly recommended. :D

Marv

Grant said:
... and here's a photo of my salty WWII Imp. USMC Roughouts after about eight years of wear on and off. They're basically my go to summer boot. They've held up pretty well with only a small area of stitching coming loose.

Roughout-1.jpg

Hey Grant, great looking Boondockers.....one question, did you ever seal the boots at any time with snowseal or some kind of equivilant or just leave them as is.

Just a query along the same lines regarding WW2 USMC boondockers and were they ever sealed like the US Army Roughouts or just left bare due to the climate they found themselves in ie the PTO.

Grant

Hey Paul,
Seeing that I wear these boots mostly in the summer there was no need to dub them with anything to make them water proof. In the past I have dubbed rough out boots with snowseal or mink oil but it turns them quite dark which I didn't care for.

Grant