• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rough Wear

jack aranda

Wow! What a sweeeeet dream that is. Too bad it's too big, and too warm for my size 42 California life. Thanks for the post, John. It's good to know that such a beastie is out there; maybe it's got a 'little brother' somewhere...There's something about those long half-belts.

Roughwear

Yes its a superb example and sadly a little big for me too. But John, surely it will fit you? I guess you wont be going for it otherwise you would not have flagged it up here. ;)

John Lever

Roughwear said:
Yes its a superb example and sadly a little big for me too. But John, surely it will fit you? I guess you wont be going for it otherwise you would not have flagged it up here. ;)
I think this one will make all the money.

Roughwear

John Lever said:
Roughwear said:
I think this one will make all the money.

I would expect it will John. How many non issued jackets do you see by RW on Ebay-very few.

Peter Graham

What a beauty and what a pity it's not a 38 ! I'm sure Roughwear would have been too busy during the war to make these and the zipper box is WW2 or later plus it looks like it's got ex military knit cuffs would make me think that it's early post war.

Robman

As a side note, I believe Rough Wear made leather coats for the New York City Police Dept. either before and/or during the war time period.

CBI

what a great jacket and in my size (a little large but I like some room). This will probably go for more than I can/want to spend.

jacketimp

CBI said:
what a great jacket and in my size (a little large but I like some room). This will probably go for more than I can/want to spend.

give it your highest bid......you could get lucky!

CBI

It turns out that we stayed way too long at some friends and I missed bidding on this. I would have placed a higher bid that what won, oh well...................

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts