• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restoration Project: original Aero 21996

Dumpster D

Some guys didn't retire their A-2's and stuck around through Korea too, you never know how much 'seat time' one of these Originals has seen.

Looks like it got the works.

Dumpster D

Hope you guys have saved your original worn out jacket 'parts' for me! :)

Guitar players buying vintage instruments like people to save the original worn out parts when they go to resell the guitar, collectors want to see all the original parts included.

mulceber

IMG_0879.jpeg

IMG_0880.jpeg

IMG_0885.jpeg

IMG_0882.jpeg

IMG_0883.jpeg

Silver Surfer

Is it a popsicle delusion, or is the right side pocket so much wider than the left? Love it. It came out super…..but then again, would we expect anything less from Steve. Oh, since it’s so big on ya, just let me know when ya want let it go, hahahahaha. Wear in the best of health, Jan, and congrats.

Dumpster D

OH Snap!!! that fits you goooood. Congrats!!! Looks GREAT! This is exciting! Did you save a bottle of Champagne, I'd have a cigar and a glass to celebrate.

And do a happy dance.

tenor.gif