• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repro bomb tags

airfrogusmc

Does anyone remember those repro bomb tags from some years ago? Was it Paddy M that had them? Does anyone know where I could get one? Paddy if you're out there do you have one you might be willing to sell?

Vcruiser

airfrogusmc said:
Does anyone remember those repro bomb tags from some years ago? Was it Paddy M that had them? Does anyone know where I could get one? Paddy if you're out there do you have one you might be willing to sell?

Yep..Paddy. I bought one off of him back then. He also supplied a stock of them for Aero. They once listed them for sale on their accessory page on the old web site.

Van

(If you can't find one Allen..I'll mail you mine).

airfrogusmc

Vcruiser said:
airfrogusmc said:

Yep..Paddy. I bought one off of him back then. He also supplied a stock of them for Aero. They once listed them for sale on their accessory page on the old web site.

Van

(If you can't find one Allen..I'll mail you mine).

Thanks Van.

Maybe Paddy or Aero still has one they might be willing to sell. I had one but I think I left it in my RMNZ Werber pocket when I sold it.