• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Questions about a 1940-50 original Trojan jacket

Kersy

I hope someone can help with this. I have acquired my Great Grandfathers motorcycle jacket he wore during WWII as a flight instructor. He also wore it while riding his Indian motorcycle. I can not find anything on this jacket as far as possible value. It is part of an estate that must be liquidated. It seems to be in good shape. Some zippers are missing and lining inside by cuffs are worn. It still has his flight wing pin attached. Inside label says Trojan sportswear company Los Angeles Ca. It has been kept away and excellently preserved. I have found a few but not quite this design. This has 3 front zipper pockets with silver talon zippers, and two inside pockets. The ones I have seen have 2 zipper pockets and one snap pocket. If anyone has any info or where I might find info. It would be really appreciated. Thanks!