• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Posting photos in PM's

dinomartino1

You have to download the photo to media and then from media you attach it to your pm and yes it is a pain in the khyber pass.

B-Man2

Oh well..... I agree definitely a PIA ... but on the positive side, I’m happy to have a free forum and thanks to those who make it all possible

Carl

Oh well..... I agree definitely a PIA ... but on the positive side, I’m happy to have a free forum and thanks to those who make it all possible
Oh I'm not "dissing" the forum Burt ! Just a PIA having to upload piccys again ! Just me being an old cumudgein !

B-Man2

Oh I'm not "dissing" the forum Burt ! Just a PIA having to upload piccys again ! Just me being an old cumudgein !
Carl
I wasn’t dissing you... really ..
Just saying I was happy to have a non paying forum to use. My apologies if you interpreted it that way. And I posted a like on your comment because I agreed with you , it’s a PIA.. !!

Carl

Carl
I wasn’t dissing you... really ..
Just saying I was happy to have a non paying forum to use. My apologies if you interpreted it that way. And I posted a like on your comment because I agreed with you , it’s a PIA.. !!
Hey all good here Burt !! Just goes to show how a few words are interpreted without any tone to judge the mood of the conversation . :)

Whatsit

A way around it is if you need to show someone a picture everyone on here has email, just ask who ever you are PMing if you can have their email. Then you aren’t screwing around with links

Members online

Latest posts