• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photos of the Avirex A2

aerob6girl

The photos really don't do this jacket honest justice - it's a fantastic dark seal brown color, the hide is uniform all over (no parts that are really grainy while others are smooth) and it's got a great fit. It is in my opinion VERY well broken in and meticulously cared for. Whoever owned this jacket really loved it and wore it with pride. It's exceptional. The others I've seen on ebay are nowhere near this grade condition. Enjoy and please feel free to share your thoughts! Couldn't insert them into the post, so follow this link: http://profile.imageshack.us/user/lmcniff

wop54

Here is a selection of your photos. Nice jacket, but i'd say the hide is more russet than dark seal brown.
randomnonsense053_medium.jpg

randomnonsense051_medium.jpg

randomnonsense047_medium.jpg

aerob6girl

In looking at the other jackets out there, the only thing I would prefer on the Avirex is a more pointed collar. But all in all, it's a really nice jacket, and very well made.

better duck

Looks good! any chance of a picture of you wearing it?
I agree with you about the (more) pointy collar. I like Dubows for their collar shape, among other things.

atkins

Very Nice jacket, leather and color .The collar looks Perry-ish round collar,my second favorite maker.

Chandler

Odd that it's so smooth. My Avirex looks like it used the hides from 8 different horses.

Chandler