• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original HLB B-3

Wz1999

IMG_8911.jpeg
IMG_8880.jpeg
IMG_8881.jpeg
IMG_8882.jpeg
IMG_8883.jpeg
IMG_8884.jpeg
IMG_8913.jpeg
IMG_8892.jpeg

Last edited:

Dumpster D

Love the Shaggy fleece on it. HLB cuffs are generously fluffy as well. Beautiful piece. Where has this been hiding for all these years?

flyincowboy

What a beauty ! love the fluffy fleece and and what a collar !Wish we can still find such jacket in that condition in surplus army store. Definitely better than the repros made which are sold for a bunch of money. NOTHING BEATS AN ORIGINAL B3 GOT EVERY THING EVEN THE WONKY STITCHING.

Last edited:

Dumpster D

How did manufacturer's ship their B-3 Jackets and other Sheepskin items originally? Did they use boxes? I've never seen a B-3 jacket 'new in the box' so I'm just curious if that was ever a thing back then?

This Jacket looks like it's fresh out of the box... is what I'm trying to say.

WBOONE

i believe that the jackets were boxed and shipped with type and size of jacket stamped on the box and shipped to depots for issue. That is a awesome original B3! probaly could be worn lightly or to show off but 80 year old sheepskin just dosent hold up like horsehide.