• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Orchard Orders Received?

R7000

Wondering if Pete took care of everyone.

I ended up with two G-1s, one with a plain collar. The plain collar was simply the stock G-1 collar with a second layer of leather for the front instead of mouton. It came with a throat latch and buttons which are not necessary and only create lumps under the collar so after about two weeks of looking at it I removed it.

They seem to have raised the price to $199.

I'm about to go out for a cycle ride with one of mine.

Who Dat Say Gonna Beat Dem Saints?

Tom

rgraham

Yes, I received one. Returned it, and now waiting for a replacement due to a sewing error.

I wouldn't consider the leather to be motorcycle jacket thickness. I'm sure it would be fine for keeping the wind out, but as for sliding down the road, not so much.

Better than nothing though.

A friend of mine did buy one of the buffalo hide dedicated MC jackets and says it's very nice. I haven't seen it however.

Atticus

I returned mine for a larger size. Pete's assistant checked and told me the replacement had been shipped Tuesday, so I was expecting it yesterday. Maybe it will be in Monday's mail.

AF

Finally received a 44R that looks and fits pretty good. A loose thread or crooked stitch here and there, but fortunately no holes in this one. I'm satisfied with it for the price. I think it will make a great beater G1.
Tom

Atticus

The mail brought no G-1 today, so I called Orchard. The person there said that he would send me another jacket today and put a trace on the one they sent Monday.

AF