• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One of the highlights of the Show of Shows.

B-Man2

I just mean what repro was he wearing in that photo when Burt met him
I saw the label from a distance and I’m pretty sure it came from US Authentic or Flightjackets .com .
His original A2 that he returned home with was stolen from his car back in the 1990s and he purchased one , which was also stolen a few years ago ..so this one is relatively new for him .

Last edited:

Pa12

I saw the label from a distance and I’m pretty sure it came from US Authentic or Flightjackets .com .
His original A2 that he returned home with was stolen from his car back in the 1990s and he purchased one , which was also stolen a few years ago ..so this one is relatively new for him .
Special place in hell for an asshole that would steal a vet’s jacket. Death by unga bunga.

B-Man2

Love to see the patch, too.
Here’s the patch that he had . It’s the 55th Fighter Group .

IMG_2742.jpeg

B-Man2

If anyone is interested . You Tube has several interviews with him and once again he’s sharper in his 90s than I am in my 70s . :D
Here’s a couple if anyone is interested .

B-Man2

Hope you shouted him a lot of drinks in that bar Burt because he bloody deserves them.
I sure did Tim … I was about to do another round when the damn hotel fire alarm went off and we all had to evacuate the hotel into the parking lot. No problem …grabbed them off the bar tender and continued the get together outside :)